Mr Lim gained his General Surgery Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2001. He then completed further training in Canterbury, England in Endocrine Surgery and in Hull, East Yorkshire, England in Laparoscopic / Bariatric Surgery and was a Clinical Lecturer (Surgery) at Hull Royal Infirmary.
Mr Lim is a member of the Australia and New Zealand Metabolic and Obesity Surgery Society (ANZMOSS) and International Association of Endocrine Surgeons (IAES). He is currently an Honorary Fellow of the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences at the University of Melbourne.
- Endocrine Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Gastroscopy & Colonoscopy
- Suite 32, 240 Plenty Road, Bundoora
- Suite 2.1, 173 Lennox St, Richmond
- Suite 62, Epworth Eastern, Box Hill
- NorthparkPrivate, Bundoora
- Epworth Richmond
- Epworth Eastern, Box Hill
- Warringal Private, Heidelberg